1. The name and contact details of the data controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Attorney-at-law Simon Ahammer, Antonienstr. 1, 80802 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)89 – 210 217 27 – Fax: +49 (0)89 – 743 418 03
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
A) WHEN VISITING THE WEBSITE
When you visit our website www.legal-tech-nerd.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website.
This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data.
Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
You will find more detailed information on this under points 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
3- Data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
These are small files that are automatically created by your browser and stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our site. Cookies do not cause any damage to your terminal device and do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks Twitter and LinkedIn on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The purpose behind this is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers.
On our internet pages you will find plugins of the Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our site. You can find an overview of tweet buttons here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
If you access a page on our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection will be established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Twitter “tweet” button while logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or its use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to assign visits to our pages, please log out of your Twitter user account.
The LinkedIn service, offered by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland, may be incorporated into our web pages. This may include, for example, content such as images, videos or text and buttons that users can use to express their favor about the content, the authors of the content or subscribe to our contributions. If the users are members of the platform LinkedIn, LinkedIn can assign the call of the above-mentioned contents and functions to the profiles of the users there.
7. Akismet Anti-Spam-Checks
8. Google Fonts
9. Rights of affected parties
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our office.
10. Right of appeal
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
11. Data security
Wir verwenden innerhalb des Website-Besuchs das verbreitete SSL-Verfahren (Secure Socket Layer) in Verbindung mit der jeweils höchsten Verschlüsselungsstufe, die von Ihrem Browser unterstützt wird. In der Regel handelt es sich dabei um eine 256 Bit Verschlüsselung. Falls Ihr Browser keine 256-Bit Verschlüsselung unterstützt, greifen wir stattdessen auf 128-Bit v3 Technologie zurück. Ob eine einzelne Seite unseres Internetauftrittes verschlüsselt übertragen wird, erkennen Sie an der geschlossenen Darstellung des Schüssel- beziehungsweise Schloss-Symbols in der unteren Statusleiste Ihres Browsers.
Wir bedienen uns im Übrigen geeigneter technischer und organisatorischer Sicherheitsmaßnahmen, um Ihre Daten gegen zufällige oder vorsätzliche Manipulationen, teilweisen oder vollständigen Verlust, Zerstörung oder gegen den unbefugten Zugriff Dritter zu schützen. Unsere Sicherheitsmaßnahmen werden entsprechend der technologischen Entwicklung fortlaufend verbessert.
12. Actuality and change of this data protection explanation
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at https://www.legal-tech-nerd.de/datenschutz .
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)